Outed to OSA By My Own Side

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Outed to OSA By My Own Side

Post  Prignillius on Sat May 31, 2008 8:25 am

Dear Mr. N.,

I am flattered that you found my presence at your last picket to be newsworthy.

However, I am quite pissed that you posted a picture of me to the Internet.

I waited a while to cool off, but it really hasn't happened.

I can't believe you fear OSA enough that you feel the need for masks, yet somehow I, a long-term SP, don't need the same protection? And this, coming from people who claim to understand the importance of anonymity when publicly opposing the morally vacuous Church of Scientology!!!

The last thing I said to you guys was, "Don't tell them I'm from Albuquerque!" Well, you have given OSA the information I managed to keep hidden from them for 13 years. You didn't give them my name, but my face has been known to them for years. They especially hate me because I was willing to travel to other cities to picket, which in their eyes makes me part of the "organized SP conspiracy to destroy mankind's only hope."

I am not willing to risk Fair Game destruction of my life and those close to me. So I don't think you'll be seeing me at any future pickets. With my physique, I don't think wearing a mask would do much, now that my face is known. I am disappointed, because I decided many years ago that the only way I would ever picket the Albuq org was wearing a mask. When I saw what you guys were doing, it seemed to fit right in. But now you have kind of eliminated that possibility.

If you want to see what I did in the past, search Google Groups (alt.religion.scientology) for prignillius "picket report." You might enjoy the Bull Baiting one. Andreas also posted this essay of mine, which somebody put into the Wikipedia article on Xenu:
http://www.xenu.net/archive/OTIII-scholar/bts-or-dts.txt

Lastly, since you called me a WBM, I'd like to say that there is absolutely no connection between me and Mark Bunker (except that I may have met him once).

Sincerely,
Prignillius

Prignillius

Posts : 2
Join date : 2008-05-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Outed to OSA By My Own Side

Post  miss.anon on Sat May 31, 2008 2:10 pm

I am a little confused. What did I miss?

_________________
AIM - miss anon 505

miss.anon

Posts : 38
Join date : 2008-02-12
Location : 505

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Outed to OSA By My Own Side

Post  Mr. N on Sat May 31, 2008 4:21 pm

Picture removed, both from the album and my camera. I made, and still make, no attempt to hide that I have a camera when I'm taking a photo of any sort. If anyone (past, present, or future) has any issues with my photos and has a valid reason, I'll remove them. Telling me in person when I take them is even better, they'll have zero chance of getting anywhere then because I'd delete the ones in question on the spot, as long as the reason is a valid one ("I'll sue you," isn't valid, "I don't want anything related to me out there," is valid).

I honestly didn't hear a lot you said as well. If someone else would have told me that last part, I would have taken the same steps as if you had said to my face. I am honestly sorry about all that. 100% serious, I feel like a fucking dick right now and I didn't think I could think any lower of myself.

Mr. N

Posts : 13
Join date : 2008-03-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Prignillius

Post  byte301 on Sat May 31, 2008 4:23 pm

Hi, I looked on Youtube and couldn't a video with you in it. I am confused as well but I could have missed it. Let me just say that it wouldn't have been wise to do that and I wouldn't blame you at all for being pissed off.

When you pulled away that day you may not have noticed that 2 $cilons came out of the org and were trying to get your plate number but a couple of anons ran over and blocked it so the $cilons couldn't see it.

It was also discovered after you left that the $cilons were video taping the whole protest so I am afraid they probably got your picture anyway. And your plate number too most likely.

The reason we said WBM is because you have a beard. We didn't mean to suggest you were affliated with WBM.
I am so sorry for the whole mess. I am sure no one purposely intended to harm you in any way. I hope that you will still participate by going to enturb. There are a lot of ways you could contribute without going to protests. I hope you do join us in some way after you get over being mad at us. Smile We are all kind of new to this. Embarassed

Sincerely,

byte301

byte301
Guest


Back to top Go down

pictures

Post  byte301 on Sat May 31, 2008 4:27 pm

Oh ok, Mr. N. I was frantically looking on youtube. Well, honest mistake. Hopefully he will understand.Smile

byte301
Guest


Back to top Go down

essay on elron's massive drug habit.

Post  byte301 on Sat May 31, 2008 4:39 pm

By the way, I read his essay and it was excellent.

byte301
Guest


Back to top Go down

WE GOT YOU ANyWAY dawg

Post  OSA on Sun Jun 01, 2008 12:54 am

OSA all the way

OSA
Guest


Back to top Go down

Hey OSA

Post  kaos on Sun Jun 01, 2008 3:40 pm

Hey there OSA,

Let me tell you this, I smell PUSSY...YOU in particular!


Last edited by kaos on Sun Jun 01, 2008 4:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

kaos

Posts : 63
Join date : 2008-04-02
Location : A few hundred miles from the SciLon Star Base!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

OSA plueeeeze

Post  OSA suck on Sun Jun 01, 2008 3:48 pm

OSA, the only thing you got is Prignillius' junk in your mouth!

OSA suck
Guest


Back to top Go down

John Carmichael

Post  byte301 on Sun Jun 01, 2008 10:11 pm

Hey guess what I heard today from someone who used to be on staff at NYC org. John Carmichael is a cross-dresser! hahahaha I smell Chanel #5. ROFL

byte301
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Outed to OSA By My Own Side

Post  anonsoulless on Mon Jun 02, 2008 11:44 am

byte301 wrote:Hey guess what I heard today from someone who used to be on staff at NYC org. John Carmichael is a cross-dresser! hahahaha I smell Chanel #5. ROFL
While this is hilarious considered his personality (puthy), I don't find that fact in and of itself to be discrediting.

anonsoulless

Posts : 12
Join date : 2008-05-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Outed to OSA By My Own Side

Post  byte301 on Mon Jun 02, 2008 12:11 pm

Well $cientology would find it discrediting, believe me. That they frown on that sort of thing would be an understatement. And if Carmichael ever wants to leave they will use the information to blackmail him into staying. Unless of course he doesn't care if everybody knows it. I have a feeling he would care though.

byte301
Guest


Back to top Go down

if they have enough money to hire lawyers anymore.

Post  anonsoulless on Mon Jun 02, 2008 12:53 pm

byte301 wrote:Well $cientology would find it discrediting, believe me. That they frown on that sort of thing would be an understatement. And if Carmichael ever wants to leave they will use the information to blackmail him into staying. Unless of course he doesn't care if everybody knows it. I have a feeling he would care though.

Well THAT is CERTAINLY true.



As for Prignillius, man you HAVE to expect to be photographed if you go anywhere near the org ESPECIALLY during a protest. You're old gaurd, you should damn well know that. Also you HAVE to expect to be photographed by us ESPECIALLY if you look nearly identical to Mark Bunker. We're from image boards for christ's sake. We post pictures on the internet all fucking day long. Don't be surprised if yours winds up there.

If you expected to remain anonymous without a mask you really need to brush up on how we operate. We DOCUMENT DOCUMENT DOCUMENT and then share our experiences. We do it for our protection, and so we can improve our methods. It is a reasonable assumption that if old-guard shows up with no disguise that they have been namefagged to the cult forever ago.

If you didn't have the foresight to disguise yourself a bit the blame for that can only be placed on yourself.

Besides, what could they possibly have gotten anyway? They can now connect a face with a city. OMG THEY'LL HUFF AND PUFF AND SUE YOUR DOOR DOWN NOW.

anonsoulless

Posts : 12
Join date : 2008-05-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Outed to OSA By My Own Side

Post  byte301 on Mon Jun 02, 2008 3:11 pm

If they got his plate number they could get his name and address. I am really hoping they didn't. He has experience with this and would be a valuable asset to us! So be gentle. He just thought we were the only one taping.

byte301
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Outed to OSA By My Own Side

Post  byte301 on Mon Jun 02, 2008 3:12 pm

Plus he still has family in the cult.Sad

byte301
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Outed to OSA By My Own Side

Post  anonsoulless on Mon Jun 02, 2008 3:20 pm

byte301 wrote:If they got his plate number they could get his name and address. I am really hoping they didn't. He has experience with this and would be a valuable asset to us! So be gentle. He just thought we were the only one taping.
The old guard is a massive asset for sure, but I can't stand to see someone get all butthurt for something that isn't our fault.

The proper response would have been to politely post here the same day the pics were posted for them to be removed, not wait two weeks then BAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW


If they got his plate number it would have, again been his fault not ours. The pics posted here didn't have his plates IIRC.

anonsoulless

Posts : 12
Join date : 2008-05-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Outed to OSA By My Own Side

Post  kaos on Mon Jun 02, 2008 5:05 pm

anonosoulless,

Is there anything to be accomplished by you acting like an ass? He obviously feels he has a point, just respect that and move on. Why stir the pot when the pot doesn't need stirring? Or is it more important to blow off what little support we do have here in Abq?

kaos

Posts : 63
Join date : 2008-04-02
Location : A few hundred miles from the SciLon Star Base!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Outed to OSA By My Own Side

Post  anonsoulless on Mon Jun 02, 2008 6:07 pm

kaos wrote:anonosoulless,

Is there anything to be accomplished by you acting like an ass? He obviously feels he has a point, just respect that and move on. Why stir the pot when the pot doesn't need stirring? Or is it more important to blow off what little support we do have here in Abq?
I'm not out to ruin ANYTHING for you guys and I sure wish we had some competent and visible old guard here in KC, but it isn't fair for Mr. N to feel bad over something he wasn't wrong to do.

I have the utmost respect for the old guard/ARS insofar as they were on the front lines digging up information and exposing the lies when nobody else had any clue. They paved the path for us. They do good work.

I DON'T respect being blamed for their mistakes and I DON'T respect when we're treated like we don't know what the consequences of our actions are.

Prignillius knew the rules. He chose not to follow them. He vociferously blames Mr N for something Mr N had nothing to do with. He deserves to be called out for that.

Just because someone feels they have a point doesn't mean they do. Just because they're old guard doesn't mean they can't be wrong. Just because they're old guard it doesn't make them exempt from the rules. Just because they're old guard it doesn't make them more important than the people actually out on the streets informing the public month after month.



This is all besides the fact that I'm not entirely convinced that the person who started the thread is actually your NMWBM and not a clever troll.

anonsoulless

Posts : 12
Join date : 2008-05-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Just stir it up

Post  kaos on Mon Jun 02, 2008 6:19 pm

I guess only your shit matters, only your opinion is important. Again, what are you accomplishing at this moment? Nothing, so please shut the fuck up and stop burning bridges that aren't yours to burn. I'm starting to believe YOU'RE the troll!

kaos

Posts : 63
Join date : 2008-04-02
Location : A few hundred miles from the SciLon Star Base!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Outed to OSA By My Own Side

Post  byte301 on Mon Jun 02, 2008 6:40 pm

We all need to take a deep breath. We just need to be more careful and hope people don't show up without masks anymore. We also need to not post any pictures of people that do show up without masks.

We are learning. There were mistakes all around but nothing that should get us all fighting with each other. Other mistakes will be made but we just need to let it go. Let the $cilons fight amongst themselves. We are too much fun for that. Smile

byte301
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Outed to OSA By My Own Side

Post  anonsoulless on Mon Jun 02, 2008 7:23 pm

byte301 wrote:We all need to take a deep breath. We just need to be more careful and hope people don't show up without masks anymore. We also need to not post any pictures of people that do show up without masks.

We are learning. There were mistakes all around but nothing that should get us all fighting with each other. Other mistakes will be made but we just need to let it go. Let the $cilons fight amongst themselves. We are too much fun for that. Smile
Will do. Just we all need to remember that the responsibility for concealing your identity is yours and only yours.



Kaos: check your PMs

anonsoulless

Posts : 12
Join date : 2008-05-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Outed to OSA By My Own Side

Post  Mr. N on Mon Jun 02, 2008 9:41 pm

"Just we all need to remember that the responsibility for concealing your identity is yours and only yours."

True, but I admit I made an error of judgment. Me feeling lick a complete dick had a lot to do with other events that day; I had gotten a ticket for $88 for "parking under a no parking sign" (no parking between signs one) that was at least a foot from my car, even then the arrow on it was pointing away from my car. If your day started like that, you'd be pretty down and you wouldn't want to see this when you get home.

I don't feel as bad now, but I still bad enough that I would apologize in person if I had the chance. People make mistakes and need then to be pointed out. If that never happened, humanity would never advance. This thread has gotten out of hand, in my opinion at least. Both sides had faults, neither one was worse because both contributed to the bad outcome. Other anons: if you hear someone say, "Don't post...", tell everyone else around! Other people: if you say, "Don't post..", try to say it to as many people as possible. Go a little out of your way to do it! If you see someone post what a person said not to post, tell the person in a pm or something, nothing public, and don't wait at all, even an hour.

Mr. N

Posts : 13
Join date : 2008-03-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Outed to OSA By My Own Side

Post  byte301 on Mon Jun 02, 2008 11:03 pm

Sorry about your ticket Mr. N. That does suck. We all learned a lesson here so don't worry about it. It's over and done. Now let's stay focused and get going on the next protest! Who's bringing the cake?

byte301
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Outed to OSA By My Own Side

Post  cannon on Mon Jun 02, 2008 11:46 pm

It looks to me like this is just a case of misunderstanding on both sides, which is pretty much unavoidable with a group as disorganized as anonymous. It's unfortunate, but I don't think anger on either side is warranted. At least, not anger at each other...The fact that this is such a big deal in the first place should have us angry at the COS, not pissed off at each other. Infighting and people not coming to the protests out of fear/drama is exactly what they want.

In other words kiss and make up = downstat for OSA.

cannon

Posts : 6
Join date : 2008-05-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

CAKE!

Post  kaos on Tue Jun 03, 2008 12:06 am

We'll be there, the kid and I. I'll bring cake along with masks for those who have to wear underwear on their faces. Did I say underwear? I meant t-shirts, sorry akuma!

kaos

kaos

Posts : 63
Join date : 2008-04-02
Location : A few hundred miles from the SciLon Star Base!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Outed to OSA By My Own Side

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum